RxDx Blog - Educating the Community
Patient club - Educating the patients to manage their health
Women with PCOS need supervision of a trained Doctor in regulating the ovulation and protecting against miscarriages. It is a must to notify your Doctor if you are planning the pregnancy. Your Doctor will help you manage your PCOS, change or discontinue your prescribed medication and will monitor you during the early stage of pregnancy.
An increased inflammation recruits a number of immune cells into the area of freezing, resulting in mediating lysis (death) of fatty cells. Resulting in a gradual slimming of the targeted area within several weeks.
5 Tips to improve your Oral Health
1) Proper Brushing: One of the easiest ways to maintain a good oral hygiene is to adopt proper brushing techniques. A continuous back and forth brushing technique does no good and can lead to cervical abrasion of teeth. Cervical abrasion causes enamel to wear off resulting in increased sensitivity. Place the brush at 45-degree angle so that the bristles are partly on the teeth and partly on the gums, now use back-and-forth, up-and-down motion. Make sure it’s done gently in order to avoid bleeding. Brush your tongue and the roof of the mouth gently to remove microbes or any debris that may cause bad breath. Brushing twice in a day is a must; however, if your work or activities prevent you from doing this, thoroughly rinse your mouth with mouthwash or with water post eating.
The female body secretes Estrogen, Luteinizing Hormone & very little Androgen(male harmone). In case of PCOS, the production of androgen is increased which causes various problem in ovary
In most cases, there are no symptoms for hypertension. Typically people find out they have hypertension accidentally when they visit a doctor with complaints of a headache, dizziness, back pain etc.
In a case of a few conditions, it is believed that the natural immunity results in stronger immunity. However, the dangers and the complications of this approach outweigh the benefits. But the fact is that getting exposed to any kind of infection, equally, increases your chances of developing further complications from the disease.
You May Like…
- Down’s Syndrome, Trisomy Twenty-onederful March 21, 2019
- How oral health can affect your overall health? Find out March 16, 2019
- Hello women! Time to give the best gift; you can, to your body March 7, 2019
- How Kinesiology Tape helps in relieving pain? Find out March 7, 2019
- Does your child often complain of stomach ache? February 7, 2019