To Order your Medicine
At RxDx we offer following Home Healthcare services to Bengaluru residents:
- Medicine delivery
- Lab home visits
- Nursing staff visits
- Doctor’s home visits
- Doorstep Vaccination
FREE and Contactless Home Delivery of your medicines within a 5 km radius of RxDx Clinics
Our city Bengaluru, like the rest of India, is on a 21-day lockdown from March 25, 2020, to protect the citizens from the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak and prevent community spread.
RxDx pharmacies are diligently working, albeit on skeletal staff capacity to support patients across Bengaluru during this COVID-19 crisis. In this attempt to make your life marginally easier, our pharmacies will drop your order package at your gate, which you can pick up from your security kiosk or primary entrance once notified by us.
We have a special request for you too. Please check with your apartment neighbours (through your internal network, i.e. WhatsApp or Telegram group) if they also want to buy medicines online. They can place individual orders via the same method as yours. If you can act as our Single Point of Contact, we can cater to multiple patients of your residence at one go.
All this will help us fulfil a larger number of orders within a shorter time by optimising our currently limited resources. On best effort basis, we shall try and deliver all orders within 48 hours of receiving the first order from the residential complex.
Let us help you continue to maintain the social distancing imperative at this phase of the current Coronavirus outbreak through contactless home delivery of your medicines.
We will get through this crisis together.
Four steps for Medicine Home Delivery (Download)
Step 1: ORDER PLACEMENT
Step 2: ORDER CONFIRMATION
Step 3: PAYMENT
Step 4: DELIVERY
Stay at Home. Stay Safe. Stay Healthy
You might have heard someone ask lately –
“My baby’s vaccination is due. I guess I can wait for a couple more weeks.”
Question is, should they?
The World Health Organization has recently published “Guiding principles for immunization activities during the COVID-19 pandemic” and emphasized on the significance of vaccinations especially during an ongoing pandemic.
Safeguarding vulnerable population from vaccine-preventable-diseases in turn help us avoid stress, loss of resource, reduce burden on economy and health already affected by a pandemic situation like COVID-19.
The idea of vaccination was and still remains: prevention of unnecessary loss of life. Imagine the cataclysmic effect of an outbreak that could be obviated by vaccine, when a fast spreading pandemic like COVID-19 is still not under control.
Hence, we must remember to adhere to our children’s vaccination schedule to ensure they are protected.
Online Consultation with a Pediatrician and Immunization visits at your doorstep are two excellent ways of ensuring your child’s protection from vaccine-preventable-diseases during an ongoing pandemic like COVID-19.
Want to know how RxDx can help you keep up with your child’s immunization schedule?
- Book an appointment with RxDx Child Physician online and in-clinic consultations.
- Child Specialist decides whether a patient (age 0-10 years) is due for a vaccination. You can also discuss any COVID and vaccine related concerns with the doctor.
- A prescription for immunization is issued as per child’s age and schedule.
- The parents can opt for Home Healthcare Service.
- A nurse trained in COVID-safety protocol and equipped with protective gear picks up the prescribed vaccine and arrives at your doorstep.
- She immunizes your child in the presence of one parent for assistance, in the sterile and safe environment of an ambulance.
- You get the satisfaction of having your child vaccinated at your doorstep and a reduced chance of COVID transmission due to minimal people involved in the process.
Decide your child’s future today.
Don’t skip vaccination.