You May Like…
- How Can I Manage My Diabetes? December 13, 2019
- Diet in Asthma November 28, 2019
- Winters are approaching, have you got Flu shot yet? November 15, 2019
- How Exercise Benefits My Heart Health? October 7, 2019
- Is There a Relation Between our Food and Mood? September 28, 2019
PediCard@RxDx is dedicated to the care of children with heart disease in a “patient” and “passionate” way. The group comprises of pediatric cardiologists and pediatric echocardiographers, Treating – Teaching – Telemedicine are the three tiers of the group.
Treat all – Teach all
PediCard@RxDx is committed to better treatment of children with heart disease by providing ample time, with care, compassion and support and training practitioners by imparting knowledge and wisdom.
- To provide a strong – Loving – Supportive care to children with heart disease and their families while diagnosing and managing the disease that will enable them to cope up with challenges.
- To reach out and reach beyond – By providing infrastructure services and support through telemedicine – Tele echocardiography and Tele-cardiology for those who are in remote places.
- To impart superior education by interactive self designed workshops and classes to the trainers and practitioners for timely diagnosis and management of children with heart diseases that meet high practical standards.
- Finally – To forge a symbiotic partnership between the families with heart disease and the medical fraternity in order to ensure a better future for our babies.
Dr. Sunita Maheshwari is a Pediatric Cardiologist in Whitefield, Bangalore and has an experience of over 27 years in this field. Dr. Sunita Maheshwari practices at RxDx Healthcare in Whitefield, Bangalore. She completed her MBBS from Osmania Medical College followed by training at AIIMS, Delhi and Yale University, USA. She has a diplomate from the American Board of Paediatrics and subboard of Pediatric Cardiology.
Dr. Sejal Shah has completed her MBBS and MD Pediatrics from Gujarat University and has many honours to her credit. After completing her Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology from Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences, Madras Medical Mission, she has been practicing pediatric cardiology for the last 18 years in high volume centers. Her special interest has been noninvasive pediatric cardiology and fetal cardiology. She has close to 40 publications.
Mr.Praveen Kumar is a Senior Cardiac Sonographer with a Certificate in Echocardiography from Narayana Hrudayalaya Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Bangalore. He has also completed his Diploma Echo Master Class in Echocardiography endorsed by Medical University of Vienna and Austrian Society of Cardiology and has over 8 Years experience in pediatric and adult echocardiography.
- Pediatric Consultation
- Pediatric Echocardiography
- Fetal Cardiology Consultation
- Fetal Echocardiography