Treatment on different conditions like upper and lower back pain, tennis elbow, shoulder pain, headaches, energy boosting for low energy levels, asthenia etc.
Acupuncture is a therapeutic practice that originated from China that entails stimulating particular points in the human body using very minute needles. It is based on the theory that there is chi, the energy that circulates in all living things, and whenever this energy is disturbed or blocked, illness and pain arise. Acupuncturists utilize little, solid sharp and sterile needles to go through specific passageways (‘meridians’) inside the body wherein chi flows to bring back harmony and good health of the patient.
Acupuncture Treatment for Different Conditions
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Chronic sinusitis resistant to treatment
- Energy boosting for low energy levels, asthenia
- Heel spurs, plantar fascitis
- Menorrhagia, Menopausal symptoms
- Osteoarthritis of the knees
- Shoulder pain
- Tennis elbow
- Upper and lower back pain