You May Like…
- Hepatitis: All You Need to Know July 20, 2019
- Typhoid may spread in monsoon, what should I do to prevent it? July 3, 2019
- My Teen looks Depressed, What Should I Do? June 18, 2019
- STOP for Asthma May 21, 2019
- Dengue fever: How serious is it? May 18, 2019
RxDx Kids offers a Holistic Developmental Pediatric Department
Our developmental pediatrician identifies the developmental delays and plays a remedial plan of action with our team of psychologists, occupational therapists, Speech and hearing therapist and pediatric physiotherapist as per the need of the child. The improvement of the child is continuously monitored by each of the specialists and reported to the developmental pediatrician who is in turn updating the parents on what can be expected and the changes that need to be made in the therapies prescribed. It is a joint effort by the doctor, therapists, parents and the child towards achieving the goals set and agreed upon during the initial stages of assessment.