You May Like…
- Dehydration – Causes, Signs, Symptoms & Prevention July 4, 2018
- Neck pain & Spondylosis – Risk factors, Diagnosis and Treatment June 27, 2018
- What is dengue fever? June 11, 2018
- The New RxDx Branding – We have Changed for Better June 1, 2018
- Hypertension- Causes, Risks, Diagnosis and Treatment May 17, 2018
RxDx Kids offers a Holistic Developmental Pediatric Department
Our developmental pediatrician identifies the developmental delays and plays a remedial plan of action with our team of psychologists, occupational therapists, Speech and hearing therapist and pediatric physiotherapist as per the need of the child. The improvement of the child is continuously monitored by each of the specialists and reported to the developmental pediatrician who is in turn updating the parents on what can be expected and the changes that need to be made in the therapies prescribed. It is a joint effort by the doctor, therapists, parents and the child towards achieving the goals set and agreed upon during the initial stages of assessment.