You May Like…
- Early Signs of Breast Cancer October 19, 2017
- Is Red Wine Really Good For You? October 5, 2017
- What is Congenital Heart Disease? How to Diagnose it? September 28, 2017
- Symptoms, Complications and Prevention of Typhoid Fever September 22, 2017
- Living with someone with Alzheimer’s September 21, 2017
RxDx Kids offers a Holistic Developmental Pediatric Department
Our developmental pediatrician identifies the developmental delays and plays a remedial plan of action with our team of psychologists, occupational therapists, Speech and hearing therapist and pediatric physiotherapist as per the need of the child. The improvement of the child is continuously monitored by each of the specialists and reported to the developmental pediatrician who is in turn updating the parents on what can be expected and the changes that need to be made in the therapies prescribed. It is a joint effort by the doctor, therapists, parents and the child towards achieving the goals set and agreed upon during the initial stages of assessment.