You May Like…
- All you need to know about your ‘Voice’ on ‘World Voice day’ April 16th April 16, 2018
- Chikungunya – Signs, Symptoms, Complications & Prevention April 12, 2018
- Root Canals – Treatment, Signs, Procedure, Outcome and More April 9, 2018
- To understand Autism, Step into their shoes April 2, 2018
- Why you need BCG Vaccine(TB Vaccine)? 4 Myths & Facts on Tuberculosis March 19, 2018
RxDx Kids offers a Holistic Developmental Pediatric Department
Our developmental pediatrician identifies the developmental delays and plays a remedial plan of action with our team of psychologists, occupational therapists, Speech and hearing therapist and pediatric physiotherapist as per the need of the child. The improvement of the child is continuously monitored by each of the specialists and reported to the developmental pediatrician who is in turn updating the parents on what can be expected and the changes that need to be made in the therapies prescribed. It is a joint effort by the doctor, therapists, parents and the child towards achieving the goals set and agreed upon during the initial stages of assessment.