You May Like…
- 4 Lifestyle Changes to Prevent Hypertension May 26, 2017
- Top 5 Myths And Facts About Vaccination May 16, 2017
- Asthma: Symptom Triggers & Action Plans to Control May 15, 2017
- Patient Testimonial : Creating New Landmarks in Health Care May 13, 2017
- Heat Stroke – Causes, Symptoms and Precautions May 8, 2017
RxDx Kids offers a Holistic Developmental Pediatric Department
Our developmental pediatrician identifies the developmental delays and plays a remedial plan of action with our team of psychologists, occupational therapists, Speech and hearing therapist and pediatric physiotherapist as per the need of the child. The improvement of the child is continuously monitored by each of the specialists and reported to the developmental pediatrician who is in turn updating the parents on what can be expected and the changes that need to be made in the therapies prescribed. It is a joint effort by the doctor, therapists, parents and the child towards achieving the goals set and agreed upon during the initial stages of assessment.