What is endocrinology?
Who is Endocrinologist?
Which conditions can be treated by an endocrinologist?
Endocrinologists can treat conditions such as:
- Metabolic disorders
- Thyroid problems
- Cancers of the endocrine glands
- Pituitary disorders
- Adrenal disorders
When should I consult an endocrinologist?
What is different at RxDx?
At RxDx we have a team of specialists that work in coordination to rectify any kind of health issue you are facing. You may visit your physician for any condition related to diabetes, thyroid, metabolism, body weight, etc. These doctors have expertise in recognizing and identifying the severity of the condition and you may get referred to an experienced endocrinologist for further examination and evaluation. They work as a team to give you the best treatment.
At RxDx we have an experienced endocrinologist who works in coordination with other doctors to resolve any hormone related problem you have.
You May Like…
- Hepatitis: All You Need to Know July 20, 2019
- Typhoid may spread in monsoon, what should I do to prevent it? July 3, 2019
- My Teen looks Depressed, What Should I Do? June 18, 2019
- STOP for Asthma May 21, 2019
- Dengue fever: How serious is it? May 18, 2019