Who is an ENT specialist?
What conditions are treated by an ENT specialist?
ENT specialists treat condition like:
- Infections: Rhinitis, Sinusitis, Tonsillitis
- Hearing loss
- Ear infections
- Face, ear or throat pain
- Dizziness, tinnitus
- Congenital abnormalities like cleft lip, cleft palate, deviated septum, loss of smell etc
- Speech disorders: hoarseness, laryngitis
- Swallowing disorders
- Certain nerve disorders
- Sleep disorders (sleep apnea, snoring)
- Cancerous growth in the nose, sinuses, throat, larynx, mouth and neck
When should I see an ENT specialist?
If you are experiencing following symptoms then you should consult an ENT doctor:
- Chronic pain in head, throat, ears or face
- Loss of hearing
- Blocked nose
- Sore throat and difficulty swallowing
- Loss or change in voice
- Ear pain, discharge or redness
- Difficulty in breathing through the nose
- Bleeding from nose or ears
- Foreign body stuck in ears or throat
- Injury to ears, nose or throat
What is different at RxDx?
At RxDx we believe in comprehensive healthcare. That is why there is a team of doctors and specialists who work in close coordination under one roof. We have highly skilled and experienced ENT specialists who have been practicing for many years. They have the expertise to diagnose and treat any condition related to ear, nose, throat, head and neck. We also have a full-fledged pharmacy and diagnostic lab which makes the process of treatment easier and convenient. If you feel unsure, you can first consult a general physician who can examine you and refer you to a concerned specialist.
Are you looking for an expert ENT specialist? Call RxDx to book an appointment with an ENT doctor today!
You May Like…
- How Exercise Benefits My Heart Health? October 7, 2019
- Is There a Relation Between our Food and Mood? September 28, 2019
- Are you always worrying? It can be Anxiety disorder! September 21, 2019
- Hydrotherapy – an Effective and Natural Therapy for Pain Relief September 12, 2019
- Gait Analysis: What experts have to say? September 10, 2019