What is the role of a General Practitioner?
What services are provided by a General Practitioner?
- Promotion of healthy practices
- Examination and treatment of people with health issues
- Educating people about prevention of diseases
- Early intervention
- Management of ongoing and long-term illnesses
It is important to maintain a good relationship with your primary healthcare provider or GP so that you know where to go and whom to consult when you face any health-related issue. To maintain a good relationship with your GP:
- Always share complete past and present medical history with your doctor
- Keep him/ her informed about any changes in your treatment or condition
- Plan regular visits and get yourself checked
What is different at RxDx?
At RxDx, GPs work as a part of big multidisciplinary team who provide holistic care for patients that includes nurses, pharmacists, physicians, physiotherapists and other specialists. They coordinate and meet regularly to ensure smooth running of the clinic to provide best services to patients. Our doctors believe in building a long term relationship with their patients and treat them like a family.
If you are looking for a doctor who can take care of your basic health issues and guide you for proper treatment, take an appointment with a GP at RxDx Multispeciality Clinic.
You May Like…
- Will Breastfeeding make my child more intelligent? Find out! July 31, 2019
- What are the Most Common Sports Injuries? July 27, 2019
- Hepatitis: All You Need to Know July 20, 2019
- Typhoid may spread in monsoon, what should I do to prevent it? July 3, 2019
- My Teen looks Depressed, What Should I Do? June 18, 2019