What is the role of General surgeon?
General surgery, despite its name, is actually a medical specialty. General surgeons perform various surgeries for a wide range of conditions and are also responsible for patient care before, during and after the surgery. They are highly skilled and typically operate on common abdominal complaints including appendicitis, hernias, gallbladder surgeries, stomach, and intestinal issues.
General surgeons have expertise to operate on the following body systems and can be consulted for any issues related to these systems:
- Digestive tract (esophagus and related organs)
- Breast, Skin, and Soft Tissue
- Abdomen and its contents
- Endocrine System
In addition, general surgeons have knowledge and experience in:
- Surgical Critical Care
- Trauma management
- Surgical Oncology
What surgical services are available at RxDx?
RxDx has a well experienced and highly skilled General Surgeon who can be consulted for any health issues associated with your digestive system, skin, abdomen and endocrine system. Following surgical procedures are done by a General Surgeon at RxDx:
- Cervical lymph node excision biopsy
- Day care procedures
- Excision of corn in foot
- Excision of lump in the Breast
- Excision of Lymphomas
- Excision of Sebaceous cyst
- In-grown toe nail excision
What is different at RxDx?
At RxDx we have a team of specialists that work in coordination to rectify any kind of health issue you are facing. You may visit your physician for symptoms like stomach ache, indigestion, skin growth or pain in any part of the body. These doctors have expertise in recognizing and identifying the severity of the condition and you may get referred to an experienced General Surgeon for further examination and evaluation. General Surgeon will examine you, may recommend certain tests to confirm the diagnosis and suggest different treatment options available.
You May Like…
- How Exercise Benefits My Heart Health? October 7, 2019
- Is There a Relation Between our Food and Mood? September 28, 2019
- Are you always worrying? It can be Anxiety disorder! September 21, 2019
- Hydrotherapy – an Effective and Natural Therapy for Pain Relief September 12, 2019
- Gait Analysis: What experts have to say? September 10, 2019