Obstetrics & Gynecology
Obstetrics and Gynecology
What does Obstetrician-Gynecologist do?
At what age one should see a Gynecologist?
What conditions are treated by Ob-Gyn doctor?
An Ob-Gyn doctor can be consulted for conditions related to:
- Menstruation and menopause
- Pregnancy termination
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Sexual dysfunction
- Vaginal infections
- Ovarian cysts, fibroids, vulvar and vaginal ulcers
- Premalignant conditions of the uterus
- Congenital abnormalities of the reproductive system
- Cancers of the reproductive system and the breasts
What procedures are done by a Gynecologist at RxDx?
Following services are provided by Ob-Gyn department at Rxdx:
- Antenatal Check up
- Endometrial biopsy
- Infertility treatment
- IUCD insertion
- Medical Termination of pregnancy
- Pap smear
- Screening for cervical and breast cancer
- Vaccination for cervical cancer
What is different at RxDx?
The Department of Obs-Gyn at RxDx continues to experience growth and success. Built on a strong foundation, the department strives to excel in the areas of clinical care and services. We have highly skilled and well-experienced Obstetrician-gynecologists who are experts in handling female patients. They not only listen to your health problems patiently but also give you guidance for leading a healthy life. Our full-fledged pharmacy, lab services and other diagnostic services make their process of treating a patient from start to end very easy and comfortable.
If you are looking for an experienced Gynecologist, then call to book an appointment at RxDx Multispeciality Clinic!