You May Like…
- All you need to know about your ‘Voice’ on ‘World Voice day’ April 16th April 16, 2018
- Chikungunya – Signs, Symptoms, Complications & Prevention April 12, 2018
- Root Canals – Treatment, Signs, Procedure, Outcome and More April 9, 2018
- To understand Autism, Step into their shoes April 2, 2018
- Why you need BCG Vaccine(TB Vaccine)? 4 Myths & Facts on Tuberculosis March 19, 2018
Occupational therapy is the science degree of health profession regulated by Health and Care Professions Counsel. The occupational therapy covers both physical and mental health enabling the person to achieve their potentials.
Occupational Therapy department of Telerad RxDx provides the practical support for enabling the patients’ for easy recovery and overcoming the barriers that are preventing them to perform their duties and everyday activities.
Occupational therapists of Telerad RxDx are working with people of all ages on wide ranging conditions such as patients with difficulties because of a mental health disorders, as well as learning and physical disabilities. The occupational therapists play the important role of helping people of all ages overcome the effects from disability caused by ageing, accidents or illness in order to make them enjoy their everyday living.