You May Like…
- How to Plan Pregnancy with PCOS ? June 23, 2017
- 9 Common FAQ’s About Cryolipolysis June 22, 2017
- A Healthy Smile Can Truly Transform your Visual Appearance June 15, 2017
- Think you have PCOS? – Understand PCOS: Risks, Symptoms & Complications, Diagnosis & Treatment June 5, 2017
- 4 Lifestyle Changes to Prevent Hypertension May 26, 2017
Occupational therapy is the science degree of health profession regulated by Health and Care Professions Counsel. The occupational therapy covers both physical and mental health enabling the person to achieve their potentials.
Occupational Therapy department of Telerad RxDx provides the practical support for enabling the patients’ for easy recovery and overcoming the barriers that are preventing them to perform their duties and everyday activities.
Occupational therapists of Telerad RxDx are working with people of all ages on wide ranging conditions such as patients with difficulties because of a mental health disorders, as well as learning and physical disabilities. The occupational therapists play the important role of helping people of all ages overcome the effects from disability caused by ageing, accidents or illness in order to make them enjoy their everyday living.