Occupational therapy is the science degree of health profession regulated by Health and Care Professions Counsel. The occupational therapy covers both physical and mental health enabling the person to achieve their potentials.
Occupational Therapy department of RxDx provides the practical support for enabling the patients’ for easy recovery and overcoming the barriers that are preventing them to perform their duties and everyday activities.
Occupational therapists of RxDx are working with people of all ages on wide ranging conditions such as patients with difficulties because of a mental health disorders, as well as learning and physical disabilities. The occupational therapists play the important role of helping people of all ages overcome the effects from disability caused by ageing, accidents or illness in order to make them enjoy their everyday living.
You May Like…
- Is this Allergy; Sneeze, Crease or Wheeze? April 20, 2019
- World Health Day 2019- Health for All April 5, 2019
- Autism is not a disease or illness! April 2, 2019
- Down’s Syndrome, Trisomy Twenty-onederful March 21, 2019
- How oral health can affect your overall health? Find out March 16, 2019