Hands on Heart is committed to the better treatment of children with heart disease by providing ample consultation time with care, compassion, and support and additionally, training practitioners by imparting knowledge
To provide a strong – loving – supportive care to children with heart disease and their families while diagnosing and managing the disease that will enable them to cope with challenges.
To reach out and reach beyond – by support through telemedicine – Tele-echocardiography and Tele-cardiology for those who are in remote places.
To impart superior education by interactive self-designed module based workshops and online classes to the trainers and practitioners for timely diagnosis and management of children with heart diseases that meet high practice standards..
Finally – to forge a symbiotic partnership between the families with heart disease and the medical fraternity to ensure a better future for our babies.
Services We Provide
- Pediatric Consultation
- Pediatric Echocardiography
- Fetal Cardiology Consultation
- Fetal Echocardiography
How are we different?
For over a decade now RxDx has been at the forefront of caring for children with congenital (present at birth) heart disease and various heart conditions. Every year we treat thousands of children for congenital heart problems.
You May Like…
- Diet in Constipation December 10, 2018
- The Diabetes-Inflammation-Obesity Connection November 13, 2018
- Dehydration – Causes, Signs, Symptoms & Prevention July 4, 2018
- Neck pain & Spondylosis – Risk factors, Diagnosis and Treatment June 27, 2018
- What is dengue fever? June 11, 2018