What is Pediatric Surgery?
Pediatric surgery is a subspecialty of surgery comprising the surgery of new borns, infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
Who are Pediatric Surgeons?
If a child has an illness, injury, or diseased condition that may require surgery, a pediatric surgeon has the experience and credentials to treat your child. Surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by an adult or general surgeon.
What do we do differently at RxDx clinics?
The Pediatric Surgery team at RxDx is committed to providing consultations for surgical care, ranging from minor to life-threatening problems. At RxDx, the presence of the RxDx kids’ exclusive facility enables the doctors and team to take care of children with complex problems. In such scenarios, the care proposal is done in consultation with the pediatric specialists.
- Surgical Consultations
- Prenatal counseling and advice for expectant parents
- Minor procedures are done under procedural sedation in the emergency room
To know more or to book an appointment please call 08049261111
You May Like…
- What Everybody Ought To Know About Heart-Healthy Diet January 18, 2020
- New Year’s Resolutions for Health January 8, 2020
- How Can I Manage My Diabetes? December 13, 2019
- Diet in Asthma November 28, 2019
- Winters are approaching, have you got Flu shot yet? November 15, 2019