RxDx Pharmacy department is employed with skilled and experienced pharmacists to ensure the safety of the patients’ medicine. The primary responsibility of our pharmacist is to ensure the effective, safe and economical use of the prescribed medication.
We ensure that our pharmacist are registered by the General Pharmaceutical Council and have experience working under expert pharmacists for at least 1 year from community pharmacy or hospitals.
Our pharmacy is open from 7.00am to midnight with emergency medications being available at night. Get a direction SMS on your mobile
Home delivery service options are also available. For your convenience you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for home deliveries or queries
You May Like…
- The Diabetes-Inflammation-Obesity Connection November 13, 2018
- Dehydration – Causes, Signs, Symptoms & Prevention July 4, 2018
- Neck pain & Spondylosis – Risk factors, Diagnosis and Treatment June 27, 2018
- What is dengue fever? June 11, 2018
- The New RxDx Branding – We have Changed for Better June 1, 2018