You May Like…
- Early Signs of Breast Cancer October 19, 2017
- Is Red Wine Really Good For You? October 5, 2017
- What is Congenital Heart Disease? How to Diagnose it? September 28, 2017
- Symptoms, Complications and Prevention of Typhoid Fever September 22, 2017
- Living with someone with Alzheimer’s September 21, 2017
Telerad RxDx Pharmacy department is employed with skilled and experienced pharmacists to ensure the safety of the patients’ medicine. The primary responsibility of our pharmacist is to ensure the effective, safe and economical use of the prescribed medication.
We ensure that our pharmacist are registered by the General Pharmaceutical Council and have experience working under expert pharmacists for at least 1 year from community pharmacy or hospitals.
Our pharmacy is open from 7.00am to midnight with emergency medications being available at night. Get a direction SMS on your mobile
Home delivery service options are also available. For your convenience you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for home deliveries or queries