Physiotherapy & Sports Rehabilitation
You May Like…
- What are sleep disorders? March 5, 2018
- Deworming February 26, 2018
- Why you need DPT vaccine? February 24, 2018
- Effectiveness of Flu Vaccine in India: Do I Need a Flu Vaccine this Season? December 20, 2017
- Hypoglycemia in Diabetes – Symptoms, Causes, Risks, Treatment & Prevention November 14, 2017
Telerad RxDx Physiotherapy and Sports Rehabilitation services are staffed with certified and skilled physiotherapist. They are responsible for treating patients in wide ranging physical conditions resulting from injury, illness, disability and ageing.
Our physiotherapists are responsible for assessing the condition of the patients. They are also responsible for providing proper care that includes manual therapy, hydrotherapy, exercises and treatments using technological equipments like ultrasound and traction machines.
They are in charge in offering advice and guidance how the clients will avoid further injuries and promote a healthy well-being by adopting the holistic approaches for the patient’s treatment.
Telerad RxDx treatment for injuries resulting from sports will depend on the severity of the injury and depending on what part of the body is affected.
Physical problems under Telerad RxDx Physiotherapy and Sports Rehabilitation Services are as follows:
- Fractures and injuries including sports injury
- Neurological conditions
- Physical problems affecting joints and bones
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Posture problems
- Problems with movements
- Stroke patients
Home visits by our expert physiotherapists are also possible as is corporate visits. Know more on How Physiotherapy Aids Sports Rehabilitation?
- Antenatal/post natal classes
- Cervical/lumbar traction
- Electrical Stimulation
- Ergonomics Clinic/posture correction (ERGONOMICS Information)
- Home visits by physiotherapists
- Interferential Therapy
- Shortwave Diathermy
- Sports Rehabilitation.
- Ultrasound Therapy
- WAX Therapy