Physiotherapy & Sports Rehabilitation
You May Like…
- Early Signs of Breast Cancer October 19, 2017
- Is Red Wine Really Good For You? October 5, 2017
- What is Congenital Heart Disease? How to Diagnose it? September 28, 2017
- Symptoms, Complications and Prevention of Typhoid Fever September 22, 2017
- Living with someone with Alzheimer’s September 21, 2017
Telerad RxDx Physiotherapy and Sports Rehabilitation services are staffed with certified and skilled physiotherapist. They are responsible for treating patients in wide ranging physical conditions resulting from injury, illness, disability and ageing.
Our physiotherapists are responsible for assessing the condition of the patients. They are also responsible for providing proper care that includes manual therapy, hydrotherapy, exercises and treatments using technological equipments like ultrasound and traction machines.
They are in charge in offering advice and guidance how the clients will avoid further injuries and promote a healthy well-being by adopting the holistic approaches for the patient’s treatment.
Telerad RxDx treatment for injuries resulting from sports will depend on the severity of the injury and depending on what part of the body is affected.
Physical problems under Telerad RxDx Physiotherapy and Sports Rehabilitation Services are as follows:
- Fractures and injuries including sports injury
- Neurological conditions
- Physical problems affecting joints and bones
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Posture problems
- Problems with movements
- Stroke patients
Home visits by our expert physiotherapists are also possible as is corporate visits. Know more on How Physiotherapy Aids Sports Rehabilitation?
- Antenatal/post natal classes
- Cervical/lumbar traction
- Electrical Stimulation
- Ergonomics Clinic/posture correction (ERGONOMICS Information)
- Home visits by physiotherapists
- Interferential Therapy
- Shortwave Diathermy
- Sports Rehabilitation.
- Ultrasound Therapy
- WAX Therapy