What is Urogynecology?
Urogynecology is a subspecialty of obstetrics and gynecology that focuses on conditions related to the female pelvic floor such as uterine prolapse (bulging out of the uterus and/or vagina), fecal incontinence, urinary incontinence and constipation. After completing post-graduation in obstetrics and gynecology, doctors have to complete fellowship training in urogynecology, where they spend 3-4 years studying and focusing only on these disorders.
Who is a Urogynecologist?
What are pelvic organs in women?
What medical conditions do Urogynecologists treat?
How is RxDx different?
At RxDx we have a team of specialists that work in coordination to rectify any kind of health issues women are facing. You may visit your primary care physician, internal medicine specialist or gynecologist for any condition related to pelvic organs. These doctors have expertise in recognizing and identifying the severity of the condition and you may get referred to an experienced urogynecologist for further examination and evaluation. Urogyns devote themselves to the study and treatment of PFDs in women. They also, if needed, offer special expertise in vaginal surgery.
If you are having any health issue involving your pelvic organs, consult an experienced urogynecologist at RxDx Multispecialty healthcare center.
You May Like…
- How Exercise Benefits My Heart Health? October 7, 2019
- Is There a Relation Between our Food and Mood? September 28, 2019
- Are you always worrying? It can be Anxiety disorder! September 21, 2019
- Hydrotherapy – an Effective and Natural Therapy for Pain Relief September 12, 2019
- Gait Analysis: What experts have to say? September 10, 2019