Ultrasound scanning is an imaging procedure used to examine internal organs in which high-frequency sound waves are passed into the body, reflected back, and used to build an image. It is also called sonography. No radiation is used.
— RxDx (@teleradrxdx) November 21, 2014
You May Like…
- Diabetic Neuropathy- Symptoms and Treatment January 14, 2019
- Diet tips to avoid weight gain during festive season December 21, 2018
- How to Prevent Injuries and Enhance Performance? December 14, 2018
- Diet in Constipation December 10, 2018
- The Diabetes-Inflammation-Obesity Connection November 13, 2018