Ultrasound scanning is an imaging procedure used to examine internal organs in which high-frequency sound waves are passed into the body, reflected back, and used to build an image. It is also called sonography. No radiation is used.
— RxDx (@teleradrxdx) November 21, 2014
You May Like…
- The Diabetes-Inflammation-Obesity Connection November 13, 2018
- Dehydration – Causes, Signs, Symptoms & Prevention July 4, 2018
- Neck pain & Spondylosis – Risk factors, Diagnosis and Treatment June 27, 2018
- What is dengue fever? June 11, 2018
- The New RxDx Branding – We have Changed for Better June 1, 2018