Dr Deepthi Bawa is a Consultant Gynaecologist, Obstetrician and Infertility Specialist in Bangalore with over 10 years of experience. She has independently set up the IVF department for a prestigious hospital.
Dr Deepthi has taken training in laparoscopy and provides Infertility Counselling, Controlled Ovarian Stimulation, Diagnostic Hysterolaparoscopy, Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Oocyte Retrieval, Embryo Transfer, Laparoscopic Cystectomy, Laparoscopic tubal cannulation, Managing ANC and deliveries, and Transvaginal Ultrasound.
Dr Deepthi was an Assistant Professor at Dr B R Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital in Department of OBG, Bengaluru for over 4 years. She has also served as a consultant in MOMSOON Infertility Centre and at the Chaitanya Hospital in Bengaluru.
Diploma in Reproductive Medicine, International school of medicine, Keil, Germany
Diploma in Reproductive Medicine and Embryology, Momsoon Infertility Training Centre, Bangalore, India
Laparoscopic Training – Altius hospital, Bangalore, India
MS OBG, Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore, Karnataka, India
MBBS, Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore, Karnataka, India
European Society of Human Reproduction
Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
Member of PCOS Society
Bangalore Society of Obstetrician and Gynaecologists
Syndicate member of RGUHS (2018 – 2021)
- 10 years
- Consultant – Infertility, Obstetrics & Gynaecology Specialist
- Consultant & Head, Reproductive Medicine, Aster CMI Multi Speciality Hospital, Bangalore (2015 to present)
- Consultant in MOMSOON Infertility Centre, Bangalore (past exp)
- Consultant at Chaitanya Hospital (past exp)
- Assistant Professor at Dr B R Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital in Dept of OBG, Bangalore (2010 – 2014)
• Transvaginal Ultrasound
• Infertility Counselling
• Controlled Ovarian Stimulation
• Diagnostic Hysterolaparoscopy
• Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
• Oocyte Retrieval
• Embryo Transfer
• Lap Cystectomy
• Laparoscopic Tubal Cannulation
• Managing Antenatal Care (ANC) and Deliveries
Independently set up the IVF Department at ASTER CMI Hospital
“After struggling 5 years with infertility because of PCOS, after visiting many doctors, underwent many check-ups and taking lots of medicines made me sicker. The first meeting with Dr Deepthi Bawa madam itself creates new hope in my life. She suggested me a diet and exercise routine in which I lost 5 kgs in a month. Within a three month I conceived. Me and my family are very grateful to this doctor and her team.
Consulted Dr Deepthi? Share your experience.