As an informed, health-savvy individual, you probably should know what the signs of breast cancer are and what you should look out for, to nip breast cancer in the bud.
The most common symptom of breast cancer is a painless lump or mass that has irregular edges. In some cases, it can be tender, soft, rounded and painful too.
Paying close attention to any unusual changes that might be occurring, especially within breast tissue is critical to avoid cancer. Below is the list of warning signs of breast cancer
- Swelling of all or part of a breast (even if no distinct lump is felt)
- Skin irritation or dimpling
- Nipple retraction (turning inward)
- Breast or nipple pain
- Redness, scaliness, or thickening of the nipple or breast skin
- Nipple discharge (other than breast milk)
Although many of these symptoms can be caused by conditions other than breast cancer, it’s advisable to not overlook them. Everybody is different; know what’s normal for you.
For booking, appointment call us today!!!
If you have further questions then please contact us on.