HydrotherapyUses the wonderful aspects of water to heal…..
What is Hydrotherapy?
Hydro/Aquatic therapy refers to treatments and the exercises performed in water.
Who does Hydrotherapy?
Hydro/ Aquatic therapy requires constant attendance of a qualified physiotherapist who directs aquatic exercise which is a low-impact activity that takes the pressure off your bones, joints, and muscles. It also helps strengthen your muscles.
Conditions Treated by Hydrotherapy
- Arthritis (Rheumatology/ Fibromyalgia)
- Balance Deficits
- Circulatory Problems
- Cardiac Diseases
- Limited Range of Motion
- Motor Learning
- Muscular Weakness
- Orthopedic Injuries/ Trauma
- Obesity for weight loss
- Pain: Back Pain, Knee Pain etc.
- Rehab following Joint Replacements
Benefits of Hydrotherapy
- Boosting the immune system, allowing it to function more efficiently.
- Improving the function of the internal organs by stimulating their blood supply.
- Loosening tense, tight muscles and encouraging relaxation.
- To improve fitness and muscular endurance.
- Water also offers natural resistance, which can help strengthen your muscles.
- Weight loss
At RxDx we invite you to experience the highest standards of hydrotherapy treatment.
View your doctor's schedule and fix an appointment
Find out highly skilled and well qualified specialists work schedule and fix an appointment on convenient time