Obstetrics & Gynecology
Obstetrics and Gynecology
What does Obstetrician-Gynecologist do?
At what age one should see a Gynecologist?
What conditions are treated by Ob-Gyn doctor?
An Ob-Gyn doctor can be consulted for conditions related to:
- Menstruation and menopause
- Pregnancy termination
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Sexual dysfunction
- Vaginal infections
- Ovarian cysts, fibroids, vulvar and vaginal ulcers
- Premalignant conditions of the uterus
- Congenital abnormalities of the reproductive system
- Cancers of the reproductive system and the breasts
What procedures are done by a Gynecologist at RxDx?
Following services are provided by Ob-Gyn department at Rxdx:
- Antenatal Check up
- Endometrial biopsy
- Infertility treatment
- IUCD insertion
- Medical Termination of pregnancy
- Pap smear
- Screening for cervical and breast cancer
- Vaccination for cervical cancer
What is different at RxDx?
The Department of Obs-Gyn at RxDx continues to experience growth and success. Built on a strong foundation, the department strives to excel in the areas of clinical care and services. We have highly skilled and well-experienced Obstetrician-gynecologists who are experts in handling female patients. They not only listen to your health problems patiently but also give you guidance for leading a healthy life. Our full-fledged pharmacy, lab services and other diagnostic services make their process of treating a patient from start to end very easy and comfortable.
We also offer “Lamaze classes- Pre and Postnatal Fitness and counselling Program” at RxDx Malleswaram for pregnant women to stay healthy and fit during and after their pregnancy. It is conducted under the supervision of highly skilled and experienced doctor in a clean and safe environment.
If you are looking for an experienced Gynecologist, then call to book an appointment at RxDx Multispeciality Clinic!