Antibody Test (SARS-CoV2-IgG)
An accurate, easy and simple blood test to know if you had the COVID-19 infection recently
Presence of Antibody could mean you may have acquired some immunity from COVID-19
Book Online: COVID-19 Test in Clinic | Home Visit
If you doubt that you might have come into an exposure with an RT-PCR confirmed COVID-19 positive patient recently, or if you’ve tested positive for the virus but have completely recovered, you may probably go for an antibody test.
Antibody test or serology test is a simple and easy blood test. Best prices. Quality contactless service.
When to check for Antibodies?
Post an infection with the virus, it can take 2-3 weeks to develop enough antibodies to be detected through an antibody test.
Where can I get Antibody Test (SARS-CoV2-IgG)?
You can visit any of the RxDx Healthcare branches in Bengaluru such as the RxDx Whitefield branch, RxDx CHANDY branch in Siddapura, RxDx Kadugodi, RxDx Bellandur and RxDx SAMANVAY, Malleswaram, which is our main branch for North Bengaluru.
On-Site Antibody Detection Camps
RxDx is organizing mass serology camps in apartments, offices, corporates, factories and industries. We are also organizing such camps in sports academies, sports arenas and sports venues across Bengaluru. We are also tying up with sports federations to help organize safe tournaments across India.
Comprehensive and Affordable Antibody Test (SARS-CoV2-IgG) With Exclusive Benefits
Simple blood test
Same day result
Contactless blood draw
Samples collection facility
Presence of Antibody could mean you may have some immunity
Ideal for Individuals, family, community
Test your staff returning to workplace
Antibody Test Camps for businesses and communities
Dual Counter completely sanitized test booths for fast turn-around
Online payment available
Compliance to WHO safety guidelines
Online Doctor Consultation (Rs 450/) - optional
Book Antibody Test (SARS-CoV2-IgG) at ₹ 500* from RxDx
*₹1,200 at RxDx SAMANVAY, Malleswaram
Book Antibody Test (SARS-CoV2-IgG) from RxDx Now
Days & Time: 9 am to 6 pm daily
- Simply walk-in to any of the RxDx branches between 9 am to 6 pm – all days
- Or, call 080 4926 1111/ 080 6745 8111 or email to Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Home Collections or Home Visits, email to: email@example.com
How to do Group Bookings?
- For On-site antibody test camps/ group bookings, share the list of persons to be tested with their name, age, sex, mobile number and email ID atleast 48 hours in advance.
- For antibody tests camps in Corporates, Offices, Factories and industries: Call Mr Danish (98866 30924)
- For antibody test camps in Gated Apartments, Associations, Residents Welfare Associations: Call Mr Prasun (98865 12567)
- For on-site antibody tests in sports venues or where sportspersons and crew members are lodged, or sports academies: Call Mr Prasun (98865 12567)
How to Pay?
- Receive a payment link to pay online OR pay at billing counter by cash/card/wallet