Terms and Conditions
Batch Schedule: Please visit the website or download the flyer here
Please select the schedule and timing option while filling the form.
Terms & Conditions
- Please carefully check the time slot you are signing up for as we cannot change the batch timing once the payment has been made.
- Request for any extensions / transfers to a different batch will not be entertained under any circumstances after the payment is done.
- On day 1 of the class, participants are requested to bring a printout of the payment receipt which was emailed to your registered email ID.
- Participants must bring their own swimsuit, cap, goggles and towel.
- In case of class cancellation due to rain or pool maintenance, the batch will be extended as necessary to cover the cancelled classes. Management will not be able to accommodate participants in future batches if they cannot attend makeup classes scheduled with their batch.
- The management reserves the right to change coaches during the course of the classes and no refund will be issued if a participant cannot adjust to a new coach.
- Intermediate batches may also have few beginners mixed in the batch to accommodate the numbers. However, there will be a separate coach for each level.
- Parking is subject to availability and the management does not assure that parking will be available at all times.
For the kid’s batches, kids must be aged 4 years and above. To qualify for intermediate kid’s batch, the child must be able to swim 1 lap independently. For advanced batch, the child must swim with multiple strokes for a total of 10-15 laps.
Refund and Cancellation Policies
- Once batches have started, no request for refund will be entertained. However, the participant may transfer the seat to a family member / friend if they are withdrawing.
- In case a participant withdraws from a batch (only prior to batch start date), a refund of total amount minus Rs 1200 as cancellation charges will be given.