Cancellations, Returns, Refunds and Replacements Policy
Effective Date: 2022-01-01
Telerad RxDx Healthcare Private Limited (“RxDx”, “we”, “us”, “our”) facilitates processes your transactions on this Website as per your orders and prescriptions where applicable. We strive to deliver our Services correctly, in the right condition and without damage every time you place an order. We strongly recommend that you check your order during order placement and at the time of delivery.
“Return” means the User’s action of giving back the product ordered on rxdx.in. Products may be returned in the following situations:
- Product(s) delivered do not match your order;
- Product(s) delivered are past their expiry date or nearing their expiry date. Medicines with an expiry date within three (3) months shall be considered as near expiry.
- Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit.
Do not accept any product(s) which has/have a tampered seal. If the product you receive is damaged, do not accept the delivery of that product. If, after opening the package, you discover that the product is damaged, you may return the product. We cannot promise a replacement for all products. Replacement will depend on product availability. If we are unable to replace the product, we reserve the right to offer a refund.
We will be glad to assist you and resolve your concern should you encounter any of the situations described above. You may raise a return request with our Customer Care team within seven (7) days of product delivery. RxDx reserves the right to cancel return requests raised after seven (7) days of delivery.
Upon receiving your return or refund request, RxDx shall verify its nature and authenticity. If RxDx finds that the request is genuine, we will initiate the return and refund process. RxDx shall process the refund only upon receipt of confirmation from the concerned vendor in respect of the contents and condition of the product relating to the request.
In the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, RxDx reserves the right to pursue necessary legal action against the User. The User will be solely liable for all costs incurred by RxDx in this regard.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Wrong ordering of products does not qualify for returns;
- Batch number of the product being returned should match the invoice;
- Return requests arising due to a change in prescription do not qualify for returns;
- Products being returned should be in their original manufacturer’s packaging with original price tags, labels, bar codes and invoice; and
- Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for return.
Certain categories of products do not qualify for returns.
- Baby care. Bottle nipples, breast nipple care, breast pumps, diapers, ear syringes, nappies, wet wipes, wipe warmers
- Food and nutrition. Health drinks, health supplements.
- Healthcare devices. Glucometers, glucometer lancets, glucometer strips, healthcare devices and kits, surgical devices, health monitors
- Sexual wellness. Condoms, fertility kits, fertility supplements, lubricants, pregnancy kits
- Temperature-controlled and speciality medicines. Vials, injections, vaccines, penfills and other products requiring cold storage, or medicines that are categorized as speciality medicines
- To initiate a return, please visit rxdx.in and chat with us from 8 AM to 8 PM, Monday to Sunday.
- Our Customer Care team will verify your claim within seventy-two (72) business hours from the time of receiving the claim.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, RxDx will initiate the collection of the product(s) to be returned.
- You will be required to pack the product(s) in the manufacturer’s original packaging.
- The refund will be completed within thirty (30) days from the date of the pickup, where required.
Refunds for laboratory test orders may be raised in the following cases:
- If the patient suffers from a haematoma or other injury as a direct result of the needle prick during sample collection;
- If the laboratory report is challenged by the patient or the prescribing physician and no proper justification or reasonable clarification is provided by RxDx within seventy-two (72) working hours of the challenge being submitted;
- If the time limit within which the report is to be provided to the patient is breached by seventy-two (72) hours or more and no proper justification or reasonable clarification is provided by RxDx.
In any of the above cases, if the claim is found to be valid, RxDx will, as part of the refund process, credit the laboratory test order amount back to the User’s account.
For online consultations, Users are eligible to raise a refund request only if the physician does not attend the scheduled appointment and the User does not receive a communication regarding rescheduling or cancellation from RxDx at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance of the appointment time.
Users have the option of selecting another physician for online consultation subject to availability. This alternative is not eligible for a refund.
The refund will be completed within thirty (30) days from the date of the refund request.
Estimated shipping charges are calculated as per the order value and shown in your shopping cart at the time of checkout. For further information regarding shipping, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may cancel your product order at any time before it is shipped. Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled.
Orders for diagnostic laboratory tests can be cancelled before sample collection. If you have opted for home sample collection, you may cancel your order for diagnostic laboratory tests for a full refund up to two (2) hours before the collection appointment.
You may cancel your appointment for a physician consultation for a full refund at least forty-eight (48) hours in advance of your appointment time. Should you cancel your appointment between forty-eight (48) and twenty-four (24) hours in advance of your appointment time, you will be charged fifty percent (50%) of your appointment fee. No refunds are permitted for appointment cancellation within twenty-four (24) hours of the appointment time.
Should you wish to reschedule your consultation appointment to a later date and time at no charge, you should do so at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance of your original appointment time. Otherwise, your rescheduling request shall be treated as a separate appointment and charged accordingly.
Sometimes, RxDx may not be able to service your order due to non-availability of products, non-availability of the quantities you ordered, or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information specified by product manufacturers. These may need to be cancelled.
We also reserve the right to cancel any orders that we classify as ‘Bulk Orders’. Orders may be classified as ‘Bulk Orders’ if they meet the following non-exhaustive criteria:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but intended for commercial resale;
- Multiple orders placed in close time proximity for the same product at the same address;
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address in the order;
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
No cancellation charges apply in such cases.
RxDx may also be required on occasion to cancel your order for laboratory diagnostic tests or physician consultations due to unavailability of personnel, material, equipment or consumables on the date and time of your appointment for these services.
In this event, RxDx will offer you the option to select an alternative date and time for laboratory sample collection or your physician consultation, and, in the case of a consultation, the option to meet with another physician using the same appointment slot. These alternative options are subject to availability.
Should we be unable to make such alternative offers, we will refund the order value to your account in accordance with the refund process described herein.
This policy is an integral part of the Terms of Service of this Website.
For any clarifications or questions regarding this policy or any of the related policies governing your use of this Website, please write to us at email@example.com.