COVID Care at Home | RxDx Clinics Bangalore
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a serious threat to public health. Its clinical and epidemiological characteristics are still being documented. While some COVID positive cases may be pre-symptomatic, a few may experience mild to moderate, or even severe symptoms. Depending on the symptom severity, few may require hospitalization or even critical care.
As per latest studies, about 80% of COVID-19 positive patients in India have mild or no symptoms. This implies that a majority of the positive patients recover at home under remote medical monitoring and care.
With Govt. guidelines on Home Isolation as base, RxDx is offering COVID Care @ Home services for positive patients who have mild or very mild symptoms. Packages start at ₹350 per day. We issue essential medical kit against a refundable security deposit of ₹3,500. Each equipment is duly sanitized before handing over to patients.
Book Online : COVID Care @Home
You can buy a brand-new medical monitoring kit starting at ₹4,900
WHO CAN AVAIL COVID CARE AT HOME?
If you have tested COVID positive from a confirmatory test like RT-PCR, and your doctor has diagnosed your condition as mild, you don’t need to go to a hospital.
General symptoms of cough, fever, minor breathing issues can be managed at home, provided you have no other underlying condition like heart problems, high or low blood pressure, diabetes, etc chronic conditions.
You can be at home in self-isolation for the safety of your family and neighbours. Watch this video on Home Isolation by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
No need to worry about high cost of hospitalization when you can avail any of the three RxDx Home Care Packages customized for your need.
RxDx BRINGS COVID CARE AT HOME
In 7, 11, and 15 Days Packages Covering
HOW TO BOOK RxDx COVID – 19 HOME CARE PACKAGE?
We need the following from you:
COVID Care @ Home Team will call you back to explain the package in details and assist you with the boarding process which includes doctor consultation as stated below:
- You will receive a link on your email/phone to fill your medical history. Alternatively, visit RxDx COVID19 page and Click to Fill Form to submit the same.
- After we receive your medical information, our COVID Care @ Home team will send you the payment link to buy the package of your choice.
You have an option to have online doctor consultation before buying the package. If you choose to do so, you will be sent a link for paying Rs 450/- for the consultation. Once payment is received, our Care Coordinators will facilitate your online consultation.
You also have the option to buy the package directly by choosing one of the options from below. You will be sent a payment link accordingly:
3. If you have chosen to consult a doctor, you will be requested to download the mfine app. If you are not comfortable with the app, the care team will assist you with a WhatsApp Video Consultation
- Package will be CONFIRMED only after doctor approval.
- If after doctor consultation, patient is found not-eligible for home isolation, the package will be cancelled
- Amount received towards package will be refunded after deducting Rs 450/- towards doctor consultation (if you have not paid for the consultation separately)
- Security deposit will be refunded with no deductions
Cancellation Policy: You can cancel the package within 3 days of receipt of payment by us. Payment will be refunded after deducting 3 days charges (@ ₹350/- per day x 3 days) plus ₹450 towards doctor consultation (if you have not paid for the consultation separately). Medicines and PPEs once sold, are not returnable.
If in the course of the packaged care, you are hospitalized – your package will be paused and we will re-start and complete the remaining after your discharge from the hospital in home quarantine phase.