Worried you have picked up a COVID-19 Infection?
@ RxDx Whitefield
@ RxDx Whitefield
The requirement for community testing is increasing with time. The possibility of COVID contact rises from more people returning to work. Anybody presenting flu-like symptoms is seeking to get tested to ensure their family and neighbour’s safety. COVID19 (RT-PCR) testing is one of many actions RxDx has taken since COVID has become a threat to our community. The initiative aims to bring COVID Testing available to everyone in a friendly and caring environment of RxDx.
Walk into RxDx, your friendly & caring neighbourhood multispeciality clinic, for COVID19 Testing.
You may have many questions on the process of RT-PCR testing.
Watch this video to know about RT-PCR Sample Collection at RxDx Whitefield.
HOW TO BOOK A COVID-19 TEST AT RxDx?
A. If you have a prescription for COVID19 testing, call 080 4926 1111 to book your slot
B. If you suspect COVID exposure for yourself or your family
- Walk-in to Fever Clinic in any of the RxDx branches
- Get a Free COVID-19 screening by our paramedic
- If after the screening, our paramedic feels the need, they will recommend you for consultation with our Physician in the Fever Clinic itself
- On Physician’s advice, you may proceed to our RT-PCR Kiosk at RxDx Whitefield branch
- Your sample will be collected and report will be sent within 24 hours
- There is a separate entry-exit for COVID19 testing kiosk at RxDx
The Aarogya Setu app
The Aarogya Setu app can help you find out if you have been near a COVID-19 zone. Even asymptomatic people with exposure to COVID positive zones or patients, need to get tested for the safety of community and family.
Home Healthcare at RxDx
Check out our Home Healthcare services if you require medical assistance but can’t go out.