Ms Supreeta Vatsya is a Consultant Speech Therapist in Bengaluru with over 6 years of experience. She has worked as an audiologist, a speech-language pathologist, and a speech-language therapist earlier and is interested in research prospects related to Adult and Child Language Disorders, Motor Speech Disorders, Voice Disorders, Diagnosis and Management of Hearing disorders.
Ms Supreeta is skilled at Audiological Evaluation, Audiological Rehabilitation, Speech-Language Assessment and Speech-Language Therapy. She is a Certified Oral Placement Therapist (TalkTools, USA) and provides Speech and Language Therapy for Developmental Delay, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Intellectual Disability, Hearing Impairment, Cerebral Palsy, Stuttering (Stammering), Misarticulation (pronunciation issues), Aphasia, Dysarthria and other Cognition, Communication, Speech and Language disorders.
Masters in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (MASLP), School of Allied Health Sciences, Manipal, Karnataka
Post-Graduate Diploma in Clinical Linguistics for Speech-Language Pathologist (PGDCL-SLP – University of Mysore, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH)
- All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (Mysore, Karnataka)
- Guwahati Medical College and Hospital, Guwahati, Assam
- Mahendra Mohan Choudhury Hospital, Guwahati, Assam
Bachelor of Science (Speech and Hearing), University of Mysore, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH)
Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI)
Certified Oral Placement Therapist by Talktools USA, certification in Bengaluru, October 2018
- 6 plus years as Speech Therapist
- Consultant – Speech Therapist, RxDx Healthcare Whitefield
- Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathologist – Private Practice, Bangalore, 2018 – Present
- Speech-Language Therapist at Nightingales Home HealthCare, Bangalore, Karnataka, 2017 – 2017
- Speech-Language Therapist at Guwahati Comprehensive Cleft Care Centre, Mission Smile, Guwahati, Assam, 2016 – 2017
- Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathologist at Bethany Hospital, Shillong, Meghalaya, 2014 – 2016
Certified Oral Placement Therapist
Speech and Language Therapy for developmental delay, autism spectrum disorders, intellectual disability, hearing impairment, cerebral palsy, stuttering (stammering), misarticulation (pronunciation issues), aphasia, dysarthria and other cognition, communication, speech and language disorders
“We consulted doctor for my daughter’s speech delay. She is attending speech therapy for 8 months and is now speaking in phrases and says about her basic needs. Doctor’s guidance has been very useful for us, now we are able to understand her behaviour. She likes speech therapy class as it is fun learning for her. Now because of lockdown, online therapy has been very helpful to be connected without missing therapy classes.”
Consulted Dr Supreeta? Share your experience.