What is it?
Is it harmful?
Who needs it?
Your doctor may order an X-ray to:
- Examine an area where you’re experiencing pain or discomfort
- Monitor the progression of a diagnosed disease, such as osteoporosis
- Check how well a prescribed treatment is working.
But x-rays are also used to diagnose other issues. For instance, chest x-rays can spot pneumonia.
Common conditions that call for an x-ray include:
- Conditions affecting your heart and lungs
- To rule out fractures
- Osteoporosis, joint swelling
- Needing to retrieve swallowed items
Who Does It?
Does it need any preparation?
Who should not undergo an x-ray?
What are the potential side effects of an X-Ray?
View your doctor's schedule and fix an appointment
Find out highly skilled and well qualified specialists work schedule and fix an appointment on convenient time