What is Sleep Study?
What does it show?
Who needs it?
Your doctor may suggest Sleep Study if he or she suspects you have:
- Sleep apnea or another sleep-related breathing disorder – In this state, you’re breathing repeatedly stops and starts during sleep.
- Periodic limb movement disorder – In this sleep disorder, you repeatedly flex and extend your legs while sleeping. This condition is from time to time allied with restless legs syndrome.
Narcolepsy – You experience irresistible daytime drowsiness and sudden need to sleep in this condition.
Insomnia – habitual inability to sleep.
Other nighttime behaviors like sleepwalking and REM sleep behavior disorder.
Does it need any preparation?
Who Does It?
Where is it done?
To know more or to book an appointment please call 08049261111
You May Like…
- The Diabetes-Inflammation-Obesity Connection November 13, 2018
- Dehydration – Causes, Signs, Symptoms & Prevention July 4, 2018
- Neck pain & Spondylosis – Risk factors, Diagnosis and Treatment June 27, 2018
- What is dengue fever? June 11, 2018
- The New RxDx Branding – We have Changed for Better June 1, 2018