What is Sleep Study?
What does it show?
Who needs it?
Your doctor may suggest Sleep Study if he or she suspects you have:
- Sleep apnea or another sleep-related breathing disorder – In this state, you’re breathing repeatedly stops and starts during sleep.
- Periodic limb movement disorder – In this sleep disorder, you repeatedly flex and extend your legs while sleeping. This condition is from time to time allied with restless legs syndrome.
Narcolepsy – You experience irresistible daytime drowsiness and sudden need to sleep in this condition.
Insomnia – habitual inability to sleep.
Other nighttime behaviors like sleepwalking and REM sleep behavior disorder.
Does it need any preparation?
Who Does It?
Where is it done?
To know more or to book an appointment please call 08049261111
You May Like…
- Diabetic Neuropathy- Symptoms and Treatment January 14, 2019
- Diet tips to avoid weight gain during festive season December 21, 2018
- How to Prevent Injuries and Enhance Performance? December 14, 2018
- Diet in Constipation December 10, 2018
- The Diabetes-Inflammation-Obesity Connection November 13, 2018