What is Laser Therapy?
Where is it utilized?
In Dermatology, Laser therapy has been utilized in the treatment of many skin conditions and congenital defects, including vascular and pigmented lesions, removal of tattoos, scars and wrinkles. For cosmetic reasons, Lasers are widely used to remove excessive or unwanted hair from different parts of the body. The heat of the laser causes damage to the hair follicle, which inhibits the hair growth. Laser hair removal can be done on any part of the body, including areas like face, legs, arms and underarms.
Who needs it?
Who performs Laser hair removal therapy?
Does it need any preparation?
What happens during laser hair removal?
What happens after the treatment?
If you are looking for permanent and painless removal of unwanted hair, book an appointment with Dermatologists or Skincare specialists at RxDx branches in Bengaluru.
To know more or to book an appointment please call 08049261111
You May Like…
- Will Breastfeeding make my child more intelligent? Find out! July 31, 2019
- What are the Most Common Sports Injuries? July 27, 2019
- Hepatitis: All You Need to Know July 20, 2019
- Typhoid may spread in monsoon, what should I do to prevent it? July 3, 2019
- My Teen looks Depressed, What Should I Do? June 18, 2019