Uses the wonderful aspects of water to heal…..
What is Hydrotherapy?
Hydro/Aquatic therapy refers to treatments and the exercises performed in water.
Who does Hydrotherapy?
Hydro/ Aquatic therapy requires constant attendance of a qualified physiotherapist who directs aquatic exercise which is a low-impact activity that takes the pressure off your bones, joints, and muscles. It also helps strengthen your muscles.
Conditions Treated by Hydrotherapy
- Arthritis (Rheumatology/ Fibromyalgia)
- Balance Deficits
- Circulatory Problems
- Cardiac Diseases
- Limited Range of Motion
- Motor Learning
- Muscular Weakness
- Orthopedic Injuries/ Trauma
- Obesity for weight loss
- Pain: Back Pain, Knee Pain etc.
- Rehab following Joint Replacements
Benefits of Hydrotherapy
- Boosting the immune system, allowing it to function more efficiently.
- Improving the function of the internal organs by stimulating their blood supply.
- Loosening tense, tight muscles and encouraging relaxation.
- To improve fitness and muscular endurance.
- Water also offers natural resistance, which can help strengthen your muscles.
- Weight loss
You May Like…
- Will Breastfeeding make my child more intelligent? Find out! July 31, 2019
- What are the Most Common Sports Injuries? July 27, 2019
- Hepatitis: All You Need to Know July 20, 2019
- Typhoid may spread in monsoon, what should I do to prevent it? July 3, 2019
- My Teen looks Depressed, What Should I Do? June 18, 2019