Uses the wonderful aspects of water to heal…..
What is Hydrotherapy?
Hydro/Aquatic therapy refers to treatments and the exercises performed in water.
Who does Hydrotherapy?
Hydro/ Aquatic therapy requires constant attendance of a qualified physiotherapist who directs aquatic exercise which is a low-impact activity that takes the pressure off your bones, joints, and muscles. It also helps strengthen your muscles.
Conditions Treated by Hydrotherapy
- Arthritis (Rheumatology/ Fibromyalgia)
- Balance Deficits
- Circulatory Problems
- Cardiac Diseases
- Limited Range of Motion
- Motor Learning
- Muscular Weakness
- Orthopedic Injuries/ Trauma
- Obesity for weight loss
- Pain: Back Pain, Knee Pain etc.
- Rehab following Joint Replacements
Benefits of Hydrotherapy
- Boosting the immune system, allowing it to function more efficiently.
- Improving the function of the internal organs by stimulating their blood supply.
- Loosening tense, tight muscles and encouraging relaxation.
- To improve fitness and muscular endurance.
- Water also offers natural resistance, which can help strengthen your muscles.
- Weight loss
You May Like…
- How Can I Manage My Diabetes? December 13, 2019
- Diet in Asthma November 28, 2019
- Winters are approaching, have you got Flu shot yet? November 15, 2019
- How Exercise Benefits My Heart Health? October 7, 2019
- Is There a Relation Between our Food and Mood? September 28, 2019