Radiology & Imaging
You May Like…
Multi-slice CT Scan
- CT KUB to check for stones in the kidneys
- CT of bones and joints
- CT scan of the Chest, Abdomen & Pelvis
- CT scan of the spine for disc herniation
- Routine CT Head, Sinus & Orbits
- Upper and lower limb CT angiograms
- Virtual colonoscopy
Ultrasonography & Doppler
- Abdominal and Pelvic ultrasound
- Breast ultrasound
- Doppler studies including aortic, carotid, renal doppler and peripheral arterial and venous doppler
- Obstetric ultrasound
- Neck and thyroid ultrasound
- Soft tissue ultrasound
- Transvaginal ultrasound
- Ultrasound of joints
- Abdominal Xray (KUB)
- Bone and Joint Xrays
- Chest Xray
- Shunt series for hydrocephalus
- Sinus Xrays
- Skull and spine Xrays
- Diagnostic Mammography with sonomammography
- Screening Mammography
What is Bismuth Breast Shield?
RxDx invests in key equipment to minimize radiation dose to its patients.
RxDx has recently purchased the Bismuth Breast Shield that reduces radiation exposure to the breast by up to 50% during CT scans. This is in keeping with our overall goal to image gently and wisely, and in compliance with the guidelines set by the American College of Radiology.
Other initiatives undertaken by RxDx Imaging Center keeping our patients’ interests uppermost include having all our technologists undergo special training in minimizing radiation dose exposure to children, implementing a dose tracker and using dose optimization protocols in partnership with our vendor. As you can tell, we care!