Audiometry and Hearing Aids
Hearing loss is a common problem. More than 60% of people over the age of 60 suffer from some grade of hearing loss. In India, the statistics suggest 1/12th of the whole population. While not many recognize they have a problem, using a hearing instrument at an early stage can help resolve many challenges.
What is it?
An audiometry assessment is a painless, noninvasive hearing test that evaluates an individual’s ability to hear diverse sounds, pitches, or frequencies. The purpose is to establish an individual’s range of hearing. It is most often performed when hearing loss is suspected. The analysis is typically performed by an “audiologist,” in a sound proof room.
Why Audiometry is performed?
What does it show?
Does it need any preparation?
Who Does It?
What we do different at RxDx?
At RxDx, we bring you the best facilities in hearing loss diagnosis and rehab services in partnership with Amplifon, the largest hearing care service provider in the world. Spread across 22 countries and having more than 5,500 clinics across the globe founded in 1950, Amplifon has more than 60 years of experience in treating hearing disorders.
We carefully understand every patient’s needs and help them get tailor made solutions. Our professionals have been trained to take care of the individuals who look up to us for help. In association with the best health care specialists and doctors, we have been able to come up with the services (Health Check Packages) that provide accurate diagnosis and treatment procedures with respect to audiology, speech therapy and ENT.
We in partnership with Amplifon has always looked towards offering excellent client care in hearing loss diagnosis and treatment.
Audiology Services Offered at RxDx
- Pure tone Audiometry (PTA)
- Speech audiometry
- Pediatric audiometry
- Eustachian tube function
- OAE Screening
- Diagnostic ABR/BERA ASSR
- Hearing Aids selection and prescription: Hearing aid selection from multiple international brands according to the lifestyle requirement budget.
- Highly skilled audiologist trained as per global standards.
- Hearing aid tests & Hearing aid fitting done using world class technology.
- Free life time after care for Hearing aids purchased from us.
To know more or to book an appointment please call 08049261111
You May Like…
- What Everybody Ought To Know About Heart-Healthy Diet January 18, 2020
- New Year’s Resolutions for Health January 8, 2020
- How Can I Manage My Diabetes? December 13, 2019
- Diet in Asthma November 28, 2019
- Winters are approaching, have you got Flu shot yet? November 15, 2019